In the course of processing the June photos I played around with some B&W options and some off-color work (don’t know what else to call it).
All of the pictures are duplicates of current SmugMug albums (see previous blog post), or of future SmugMug albums (see subsequent blog posts). Consider this a poor preview of some of the insects and bee shots to come.
The above is a “heavy treatment” . . . below is a more subtle one.
This was before the fire event, so the effect was not influenced by the fire.
I tried different things on different flowers . . .
Them be big words I’m using. Actually, I don’t know what it’s called. I changed stuff until it looked interesting.
I played with extreme Black and White trying to make it look like metal (I did not succeed in getting exactly the look I wanted).
The day lilies offered many choices.
I liked many of these photos, but for just B&W, this one is probably the one I like the best.
All of these were adjustments in Lightroom . . . I presume I could do more in Photoshop, but that takes time. Maybe someday, but playing in Lightroom is quick and fun.
All of these, and more, can be found in the associated SmugMug gallery. Click HERE or on any of the photos to go there.
Eidted To Add: I missed the opportunity! This could have been titled “Goth Flowers”! Maybe next time.
As usual, thanks for visiting, looking, and reading my stuff.
Note: to those who may click on “like”, or rate the post; if you do not personally hear from me, know that I am sincerely appreciative, and I thank you for noticing what I do.
. . . my FP ward . . . chieken shit.